Friday, May 6, 2011

Linked Hearts

It was Thanksgiving and we were at my sisters house. We played Rob Your Neighbor, a game my family had been playing since I was little. And now my sisters and I were passing the game onto our children. This particular year my son won a bracelet of linked hearts. What is a little boy, who is more interested in dirt, sticks and rocks, going to do with a delicate heart bracelet. He didn't even think twice, he gave it to his Mom. Now that little boys is gone. All this Mom has left of her little boy are toys, pictures, memories and a bracelet of linked hearts.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Teresa! My heart aches for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you , Teresa. I know that there isn't much for you to feel "happy" about in that. You will ALWAYS be their mom. Hold tight to those linked hearts and memories and toys and pictures... I know I would. Thinking and praying for you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is one that leaves one speechless especially knowing the history behind it. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete